We carry out full inspections of works in progress, to ensure they are meeting quality, cost and health & safety commitments as specified for the project.
This role, in particular, is in respect of mechanical and electrical works and includes fire detection and protection works as well as security and major maintenance, refurbishments, alterations, and inspections across a range of dwellings and buildings. Speak with our friendly team about construction monitoring and see how we can help your project hit its targets.
Construction Quality Assurance
Our construction quality assurance can include:
- Review contract documentation including drawings, specifications and contract conditions.
- Advise upon the practical implications of implementing the designs and draw attention to any areas for improvement.
- Inspect construction works for compliance with contract documentation, contract instructions and good practice.
- Identify any specialist testing that may be required and witness whilst in progress.
- Inspect construction works for compliance with statutory regulations e.g. Building Regulations, CDM Regulations, Health and Safety at Work Act and Control of Asbestos Regulations.
- Carry out inspections to record any defects which become apparent after the completion of works and pass those records to the appropriate person as identified within the contract.